Coverage will likely include:
- Progress in targeting transcription factors like Myc, p53, STAT, TEAD, HIF, Nrf2, IKZF, and more
- Utilizing innovative biophysical and structural technologies to understand inherent TF disorder
- New screening platforms and models for identifying transcription factor modulators
- Chemical biology and protein degradation strategies for targeting transcription factors
- Development of small molecule inhibitors and activators of transcription factor-driven pathways
- Emerging allosteric modulators and degraders of transcription factors
The deadline for priority consideration is September 15, 2023.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
We hope you can join us for the three concurrent afternoon symposia during the first day of our 19th Annual Drug Discovery Chemistry event. Add on to your registration and attend the main event starting the next day. With two sets of five parallel conferences, you can also move back and forth to create your own agenda.
Opportunities for Participation: