Coverage will likely include:
- Using machine learning to understand cellular interactions and identify new drug targets
- Applications of AI/ML in emerging areas like protein degradation, pursuing undruggable targets
- Protein design and peptide discovery using deep learning approaches
- Improving accuracy of AI predictions for PKPD properties and drug-related adverse events
- Understanding limitations and caveats when using AI/ML predictions
The deadline for priority consideration is September 15, 2023.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
We hope you can join us for the 5 concurrent day-and-a-half conferences during each half of our 19th Annual Drug Discovery Chemistry event. Registering for this conference lets you also move back and forth among parallel programs to create your own agenda.
Opportunities for Participation: