Coverage will likely include:
- Expanding DEL applications to targets such as GPCRs and RNA
- Using AI to streamline hit selection or expand chemical space
- DEL for targeted protein degradation (TPD) strategies
- Constructing fragment libraries using DEL approaches
- Expanding DNA-compatible reactions for chemical building blocks
- Case studies of DEL-origin compounds progressing in drug development
- New strategies for confirming DEL hits
- Applying DEL for macrocyclic peptides and 'larger' small molecules
The deadline for priority consideration is September 15, 2023.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
We hope you can join us for the 5 concurrent day-and-a-half conferences during each half of our 19th Annual Drug Discovery Chemistry event. Registering for this conference lets you also move back and forth among parallel programs to create your own agenda.
Opportunities for Participation: