Coverage will likely include:
- Molecular glues for immuno-oncology (IO) targets
- Small molecule-based checkpoint inhibitor candidates for IO
- Macrophage (as opposed to traditional T cell) checkpoint inhibitors
- Innate immune system targets for autoimmunity AND cancer (STING, RIPK, NLRP3, and more)
- Modulating the TME (tumor microenvironment) via the extracellular matrix
- Inflammation small molecule drug targets
The deadline for priority consideration is September 15, 2023.
All proposals are subject to review by session chairpersons and/or the Scientific Advisory Committee to ensure the overall quality of the conference program. Additionally, as per Cambridge Healthtech Institute’s policy, a select number of vendors and consultants who provide products and services will be offered opportunities for podium presentation slots based on a variety of Corporate Sponsorships.
We hope you can join us for the 5 concurrent day-and-a-half conferences during each half of our 19th Annual Drug Discovery Chemistry event. Registering for this conference lets you also move back and forth among parallel programs to create your own agenda.
Opportunities for Participation: