Final Agenda Now Available
A New Model for Academic Translational Research
Peter G. Schultz, Ph.D., The Scripps Research Institute
Gregory L. Verdine, Ph.D., Harvard University
Sponsorship & Exhibit Opportunities
Participating as a sponsor or exhibitor provides excellent exposure and networking with more than 600 high-level decision makers!
Drug Discovery Chemistry is a dynamic conference for medicinal chemists working in pharma and biotech. Focused on discovery and optimization challenges of small molecule drug candidates, this event provides many exciting opportunities for scientists to create a unique program according to personal interests. New for 2016 will be the addition of three symposia on Friday covering the blood-brain barrier, biophysical approaches for drug discovery, and antivirals.
The 2016 event will feature:
- More than 125 presentations
- 600+ high-level participants
- 70+ posters
- Interactive roundtable, breakout & panel discussions
- “Track-hop” between concurrent meetings
- Exclusive exhibit & poster viewing hours
- Dedicated networking opportunities
- 10 interactive short courses