Preliminary Agenda Now Available
Drug Discovery Chemistry is a dynamic conference for medicinal chemists working in pharma and biotech. Focused on discovery and optimization challenges of small molecule drug candidates, this event provides many exciting opportunities for scientists to create a unique program by going back and forth between concurrent meeting tracks to hear presentations most suited to one's personal interests.
The 2015 event will feature:
- More than 100 presentations
- 500+ high-level participants
- 70+ posters
- Interactive roundtable, breakout & panel discussions
- “Track-hop” between concurrent meetings
- Exclusive exhibit & poster viewing hours
- Dedicated networking opportunities
- 10 interactive short courses
Sponsorship & Exhibit Opportunities
Participating as a sponsor or exhibitor provides excellent exposure and networking with more than 500 high-level decision makers!