Hotel & Travel Information
Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa
1775 East Mission Bay Drive
San Diego, CA 92109
Discounted Room Rate: $199 s/d
Discounted Cut-off Date: March 25, 2014
The Hilton San Diego Resort & Spa is a TripAdvisor Certificate of Excellence recipient. It is located directly on Mission Bay and is a short, 10 minute taxi ride from the San Diego International Airport. In addition to its stunning location, our conference attendees will enjoy:
- Newly renovated guest rooms
- Unlimited use of the resort's modern, state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- World class swimming pool
- Breathtaking views and award winning restaurants
- Beachside firepits for evening relaxation
- Complimentary shuttle to Historic Old Town and Gaslamp Quarter
Please click here or call the hotel directly to make your sleeping accommodations. You will need to identify yourself as a CHI conference attendee to receive the discounted room rate with the host hotel. Reservations made after the cut-off date or after the group room block has been filled (whichever comes first) will be accepted on a space and rate-availability basis. Rooms are limited, so please book early to take advantage of the discount we have negotiated.
We understand that you have many choices when making your travel arrangements. Please understand that reserving your room in the CHI room block at the conference hotel allows you to take full advantage of the conference sessions, events and networking opportunities, and ensures that our staff will be available to help, should you have any questions about your accomodations.
HOTEL SCAM ALERT:
It has come to our attention that our conference attendees, specifically exhibitors, are being targeted in a housing scam. If you are contacted by ANY company other than CHI, or one claiming to be the official “housing service” please do not do business with them. Cambridge Healthtech Institute does not utilize any third party booking service. Many of these companies ask for advance payment, and should you contract with them, you may be unable to confirm, make changes or even receive a refund, should the need arise, and reservations are often canceled without advance notice.
Special discounts have been established with American Airlines for this conference:
- Call 1-800-433-1790 and use Conference code 1844AB
- Go to www.aa.com/group and enter Conference code 1844AB in promotion discount box
- Contact our designated travel agent, Rona Meizler at (617) 559-3735 or email@example.com
Car Rental Discounts:
Special discount rentals have been established with Hertz for this conference.
- Click here to make your reservation and use our Hertz Convention Number (CV): 04KL0005
- Or Call Hertz directly at 800-654-3131 and reference our Discount Number 04KL0005
Visiting San Diego:
With its great weather, miles of sandy beaches, and major attractions, San Diego is known worldwide as one of the best tourist destinations. International, and commercial air service for the region is provided by the San Diego International Airport. The Online Transit Information System (“Otis”) lets you find out how to get around San Diego using the Metropolitan Transit System's buses, trolleys, or trains.
Some San Diego highlights:
• The Gaslamp Quarter is Southern California's premier dining, shopping and entertainment district, where you'll find a truly eclectic blend of food, fun and culture all within one of San Diego's most historic areas.
• Just south of Mission Valley and known as the birthplace of California, Old Town teems with a lively, authentic atmosphere, boasting museums, historical sites and restaurants.
• At the world-famous San Diego Zoo, you'll see some of the world's rarest wildlife including giant pandas and koalas. A visit to the San Diego Wild Animal Park is like a safari to many of the world's most exotic places.
• World-renowned Balboa Park is home to fifteen museums, various arts and international culture associations, as well as the San Diego Zoo, making it one of the nation's largest cultural and entertainment complexes.
• SeaWorld San Diego entertains, amazes and educates, creating memories that will last a lifetime. See live shows, ride the rides, and get up-close to beluga whales, polar bears, sharks and penguins.